Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Crazy Dog Lady


I am a crazy dog lady. My dog is my child. I realized the extent of my psychosis today when I spent a half hour going through holiday collars for Charlotte. Good thing we got Charlotte a pig ear to make up for all the stuff we do with/to her. She has since hoarded it under her pillows next to the couch. Yes, her pillows. They are so she is not on the couch. But, she really only sleeps on them when I am taking up the whole couch. Right now Charlotte is sleeping on my lap. Can you really argue with the droopy face of a bulldog? Same thing with the poodles. Genevieve, the poodle at my parent's house might be one of the world's most spoiled dogs. But we love them sooo much.



On the other side of my life, I have now made a whole heap of hats. anyone need a hat? I will sell them for cheap.

No comments: