- I wish it was raining bacon
- I wish it was raining cheese (not in the same class, happened 2 classes later)
- I wish I could have a unicorn
- I wish for a new mommy (I am hoping they were just mad at mommy that day)
- I wish to have a sleepover with _________
- I wish for ice cream
- I wish for a hot tub
- I wish for infinity wishes for all of the video games in the galaxy
- I wish for big ears
- I wish for a new girlfriend
- I wish to be a pop star
- I wish for 10 hamsters
- I wish I was a worm
Sunday, March 13, 2011
Wishes of First Graders
On Friday, my first graders were singing a sol-mi song about what they wish for. As usual, the wishes often were standard (candy, a million dollars, a puppy) and many times someone would wish for what the person before them did (Nintendo DSi happened a few times in a row.) But, there are always the good ones. Kids who were creative or really just had a particularly interesting wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment