Well, the first year of teaching has started with a bang and it is quite the time.
I have seen the doctor more times than ever before in 6 months. Routine Physicals that turn into needing diagnostic tests, bronchitis, and pink eye so far and it is only Christmas. But I really do love this job. Teaching really is what I need to do.
One of my favorite things is the crazy stuff coming out of my student's mouths.
-Autistic kids screaming obscenities and removing their clothes is always fun
-Kids in my structured learning class licking me, peeing on the floor, or having strange ways of greeting or touching you.
- First graders who forget to wear pants under their snow pants when they come to school
-Constant reminders abut something that happened
Next post will be all about the wonderful quotes I have gotten so far, and remember or have written down.
No comments:
Post a Comment