Sunday, December 21, 2008

Holiday fun

So, Yesterday was the last day for me of teaching private lessons at an academy type place and I could not be mre thrilled to not have that to worry about any more. So Yay free time!
I promised funny things my students have said so here are some recents!

While watching the Nutcracker ballet:
-Wow! She is really good at spreading her legs! (in reference to a dancer)
-I think the chocolate dance would taste the best!
- Is the Chinese dance the dance of sushi?
-It looks like he is not wearing any pants. Well, maybe long underwear.
-they must be really energetic because this is the coffee dance and they really like coffee.
-He is using the force! (when Herr Drosselmeyer makes the tree grow)

In the halls:
-Don't Make me Kiss youuuuuuu!



Only doing this because it has songs and I have surely sung enough lately.
So here is the Christmas Carols Friday Fill in.
I used things that are going on in my life to help make it more relevant.

1. Said the night wind to the little lamb, are you feeling chilly?_____.
2. The first Noel, the angel did say, HEY EVERYBODY _____.
3. There was snow_____, Over the hills and everywhere.
4. It came upon the midnight clear, a very large herd of deer_____.
5. If you eat some sugar you will_____, Let your heart be light.
6. And the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing over and over again_____.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing old friends_____, tomorrow my plans include _a cookie exchange____ and Sunday, I want to _work at the hallmark store____!

No comments: