Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm a negligent blogger

Because I am a negligent and still have too much to catch up on (especially in the photo world) I am starting on Friday Fill ins. Yes this is Thursday. But you can read it on Friday and the blog it comes from is "Friday Fill ins"

1. Bones is my favorite TV show (or movie) because Dr. Brennen is a bad ass.

2. Go to page 45 of the book you're reading or of the book closest to you; go to the 6th paragraph and make a sentence out of 7 words from it: Elizabeth may be the greatest Tudor monarch. (a music history book)

3. I am relaxed after getting a massage.

4. Charlotte can't handle long walks.

5. Take some time to eat artichokes.

6. My couch needs a bit of vacuuming.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CSO family concerts, tomorrow my plans include volunteering at the concert and Sunday, I want to sell plants at the Barn!

No comments: