Ok, so along with the garden center, I have tried my best to keep a fairly regular workout schedule to combat the school year bulge. I am not losing large amounts of weight, not should I really but, I am down about 2 pounds and a friend who had not seen me since school got out commented on how I was looking like I had lost a few inches.
Mostly, I want to be strong like I was in high school and right before I got married. To me it is not no much about the number but a really good feeling when I am pushing my body and muscles to a peak. It just feels good to be strong.
Today, I did a 2 hour, back to back workout class. First a pilates/yoga type class and then a dance aerobic/core class. I came home feeling like I might be able to do at least another half hour.
I think I am getting closer to where I want to be.
Now on to the garden! Those weeds have a price on their heads.
*Update*
I went Kayaking on a lake with my aunt later and had the most sore shoulders ever.What a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment