Monday, June 4, 2012

summer of productivity

Well it is summer break and I have time to do all of the things that have been put off. Today I was able todrop off a mountain of dry cleaning, get the oil changed in the car, finifh packing my classroom, have lunch with a friend, go to the bank, pick up the dry cleaning, shop for dnner food, and maake dinner. I am always amazed by the burst of energy that comes with the first day off in a while. I do still have a part time job a few days a week to keep me from doing too much around the house or getting slovenly. Thegarden center itself though is a great job for this busy teacher. I hope to keepthis pace up to not only catch up on pushed aside projects but, also get ahead on the things that will build up when school starts againg in August. Things I wish to do include: setting up my crafty stuff, tending to my already thrilling veggie garden, buildingnew planter boxes for a vertical garden on the deck, and many more!

No comments: