First, I am ashamed with our country for not having paid maternity leave the way EVERYWHERE ELSE does. But, that is a different rant for a different day.
I am incredibly lucky because I am a teacher and was able to bank sick days to help pay for leave and will have the summer free.
I go back to work for 12 days. 12 days then summer break. (Autocorrect just changed summer to dumber. Totally perfect for all the forgetting students do)
To prepare myself, DH, and Tater Tot, I set up a Blue Apron delivery to take care of a few dinner preps and stocked up on dry shampoo powder. I am partial to the one from Bumble and Bumble. It makes me feel a little cleaner and smells nice. My clothes are hanging in outfits to lessen the morning scramble to get dressed.
Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment