Monday, November 9, 2009

cookie for your vote?

I think that chocolate chip cookies could save the world. If I made them for the US congress would the debating be more civil? They probably would not accept them due to possible terrorist threats. But really, who would try to hurt another person with a chocolate chip cookie? That is like cookie betrayal. If I gave the republican party a big tray of chocolate chip cookies would they see some humanism in those who they write laws for? Or would they prefer snickerdoodles and oatmeal scotchies? Maybe a chocolate mint cookie?
I also could send over a plate of cupcakes. Cupcakes brighten anyone's day.
Pumpkin Roll?
I think a gigantic tray of baked things and a picture of Charlotte with a note to the congressmen/women supporting healthcare and education is in order. I bet they would appreciate it. Now, how to get that through security.......

No comments: