Sunday, November 8, 2009

good day

Sitting on the couch, watching tv, snoring bulldog by my side. The world is a good place.
I take my cue from Charlie Brown, "Happiness is a warm Puppy."
No matter what the money situation is like, no matter how tense the situation at work is, a cuddly puppy is a good thing.

Life is stressful right now and I really don't want to complain or ask for help. I guess that is why I don't blog so much.

So, here is the recap, not a complaint list.
-Due to economical situations in the world, public education has less to work with and my school district is looking at ways to save money/cut things not mandated by the state/Country.
-The threat of cuts makes work a stressful place.
-Kyle has found a part time job at Office Max. Not a teaching position but it is steadier than subbing.
-The dog is proving more difficult to train than expected. I think I need some better strategies.
-I need to find a way to practice my craft. I have not sung or played seriously for too long.
-I am becoming quite good at crocheting and I may need to start selling things to get the pile of done things out of the house.
-Anyone want cookies or cupcakes? I will bake them for you.

No comments: