Friday, December 3, 2010

The cold and snow

The cold and snow are upon us. There were flurries earlier this week and tonight has a forecast of up to 6 inches falling overnight. Whee.

Oh you didn't hear? I hate snow. I also hate cold.
I was born for warm weather and sunshine. friends in college coined the name "Nanuk of the Northwest Suburbs" for me. I wear a Sta-Puff marshmallow man coat and snowpants at bus duty.
Anyone who lives in a warm climate want to adopt Kyle and I and give us jobs? 

I also had a student tell me today "Mrs. B! It was so cold this morning it frozes my dog's business!" I lost it. Little boys and poop. A match made in heaven.

Major congrats to my teaching partner in crime on her engagement too! More on that later when I know I can tell about all the lies that went into keeping that a secret.

No comments: