Monday, April 9, 2012

Quiet Evening

Here I sit on my couch with the dog. She is snoring. Typical.
As usual, it was a busy day full of teaching, running after school activities, and a good work out. Tonight I went to  BodyCombat. Kind of a cardio martial arts class. It always kicks my butt. I am starting to feel a little stronger then the last time I went and it is a promising sign to me not dying during the 5K.

I realize so many times as I type into this blog how much I have to leave out. It might be why I am such a sporadic blogger. It is mostly because so much of my job has to be kept confidential.

So here I sit, alone and quiet on the couch with the dog. The first time of my day not full of sounds. Well, the dog is snoring and my fingers type on the keys, but those are the only sounds.

Not much is stranger than a sleeping bulldog. Scratch that, not much is stranger than a bulldog. Some how cute though all of that weird smooshy face. Snoring and looking much like a large furry turd. Such an excellent cuddler. Possible due to the excess amounts of skin. Oh Charlotte.

No comments: