I love Halloween. I love how much my students love it too. We also have a shared love of candy. This year may be one of my best Halloween costumes to date. Pictures will be posted with a write up of what it is after our Halloween parties at school. I don't want to give it away to any students. It is also that time of year when my second grade students take a pumpkin and decorate it to look like their favorite book character. I will also post pictures of that when the halls of school are fully filled with them. What book character would you dress up as?
Just for enjoyment and possible guessing of my costume, a sampling of a few of my past costumes.
Friar tuck
rainbow bright
pippi longstocking (3 times)
alien
ghost
Skeleton + dog in skeleton costume
Jack in a Box
Old Lady
Gypsy
Hippy
static cling
No comments:
Post a Comment