Friday, September 16, 2011

Dilemma

So, I have this fancy event to go to next weekend. It is really fancy and black tie. I have nothing to wear. Sure, I would love to buy a new dress but I don't think that is happening. I am also a major planner and have to figure this out in advance.So, let's try on some oldies. Here are the four options in my closet.

Remember:
  • These were taken at night, after I have taught a whole day of school
  • Not all of the correct underpinnings are being worn
  • My hair takes on a Medusa-like state after work
  • No makeup
  • I will probably wear contacts

This was my college senior recital dress. It actually still fits. Kyle only took a front picture. The back is pretty plain. Pros: It fits and it is long. Cons: It is a little boring Questions: Is it too young?

 First picture was a little of an oops

The Front
The back
Pros: very cute Cons: not long, probably need a long dress for this shindig


Ok so this next picture was taken after wearing this dress to a wedding this summer and is on my flickr page but I did not feel like getting dressed again.


Pros; adorable and fits well Cons: too short

Ok, making a weird face here. The bow is removable as well.


Thoughts?



No comments: