Thanksgiving is Thursday and there has been a facebook thing going around where people post their daily thankfulness for the month. I can't do that because I am too flighty to remember every day. I do think I can do three posts of 10. Here is the first third of the list for the month.
1. My Husband, Kyle, who stands by and lets me be who I am and is still smiling after 3+ years of marriage and way more than that of being together.
2. The Dog. Charlotte Eloise Snufflepants is my furry, non-verbal child. She provides endless hours of entertainment and love.
3. My mother. She is so smart and cares so hard about what she does. I know that she makes a huge difference in the lives of the students in her school. She shapes my ideas of what it is to be a great teacher.
4. My father who is talented, generous, and so very funny. He is always there to bail me out and make me laugh until my sides hurt.
5. My sister and brother who understand my quirks and where they come from. Even if they do make fun of me for them.
6. My general health. I may work in the germiest of environments and get the occasional cold, strep, etc.. I am a healthy person and I really am thankful for that.
7. My carreer for being constantly challenging and rewarding.
8. Susan G. for being the best friend that anyone could ask for. No one can out weird us.
9. My second job of working at the garden center. Who knew I would live plants so much?
10. My sofa. It is the most comfortable and after a long day of teaching small humans to be creative, nothing beats it.
No comments:
Post a Comment