11. The beautiful apartment I live in. Not only is it an amazing apartment in a place I love but, it is above my grandmother. I get to see her everyday.
12. Beth B. my outstanding friend and Co-worker. She has kept me sane this year and her enthusiasm for things often matches mine.
13. MB and SM the art teachers I work with. They have become much more than just good co-workers.
14. The ability to cook delicious food. Thank goodness for inheriting my mother and grandfather's abilities in the kitchen. I am so blessed to be able to feed myself well.
15. Coffee. 'Nuff said
16. My vet. When you have a dog who has issues, you need a good vet. It took 4 tries but now we have someone who is so good to my dog and also to me.
17. Honest mechanics. I am so not knowledgeable about my car. With my past luck I have needed these guys and gals to tell me in laymen's terms what is really going on.
18. Technology. I rely on technology every day. My smartphone is with me everywhere and my SMART board at work has changed my teaching.
19. Crafting. I am a person who needs to keep busy and this helps me keep busy and relax all at the same time.
20. My students for being continually cute, funny, challenging, and so much more.
No comments:
Post a Comment