Thursday, January 3, 2013

Road Block

I have been writing my statement of teaching philosophy for almost a month now. I think I have it and then there it goes. I am again at the point where I think I have it again, maybe for the last time. I have always struggle with writing. I like to blame it on my disjointed learning of the English language and how to write. I bounced back and forth in school between the high group and the regular group. This is no excuse as I am clearly an adult who is capable of learning.

*Update* 1:30pm-1/4/13
I think I am all done writing and like what I have. Now I just have to edit 30 words out to meet the word count requirement.

*Update* 2:35-1/4/13
Edited out 30 words, technically 4 words over limit. DH looked at it again, made changes that made sense.
I had a total meltdown as well. I have had so much editing and looking at by friends and colleagues that I am not sure if I will ever recreate this kind of work. Pretty sure right now that I am not smart enough or qualified to get a masters degree.
I submitted it anyway. I hope they don't all find me to be a fraud.

No comments: