It is that time in my teaching life that is known as winter break. A time of resting, family, holidays, and so much more. In the new year we look for renewal and change. It will be quite a change in my life with DH looking for (and hopefully finding) a new place of employment.
The new year also brings IMEA also known as All-State, the conference I attend every year to get re-inspired as a music teacher. I can't wait to go and learn. I have also applied for a masters program and should soon be finding out if I will get to immerse myself in learning again. I should be blogging and tweeting the whole time with my new finds and learnings.
My resolution this year is to be happy. Happy with what I have, happy with challenges that face me, happy with the life I am given.
No comments:
Post a Comment