Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Home Sick

I am spending the afternoon at home. Something nasty is going through my school building. There are 3-6 kids out in each class and our sub board is full. It was only a matter of time until it got me.
I went to work today feeling a little wobbly but not !00% but, I do that all the time.By 9:15 I knew this was not going to be a good day. I stumbled up to our school office and asked one of the secretaries if we could find me a sub for the afternoon. She said it might be difficult this late but she would try. 30 minutes later I had a sub and I could go when she got there. Whew! I would not have made it through a full day today. So, here I sit, on my couch, going back and forth between sleeping and feeling miserable.

2 comments:

TopHat said...

We were all sick last week. I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the good vibes! I think it is most frustrating that I am not totally out of it and still want to be productive. I have to learn to listen to my body though when it needs rest.