1. It's fun to __buy new things for my classroom___.
2. __Someone is lying to you if they say that a cute bulletin board is ___ is easy to make.
3. I like to be __ready for my students___.
4. __How the kids find 40 year old pencils in my classroom___ I will never know!
5. Something I'm very much excited about __is trying my new seating arrangement___.
6. __Writing up that purchase order___ was well worth it.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __recovering from possible food poisoning___, tomorrow my plans include ___helping out Grandma__ and Sunday, I want to __lay out all my clothes for the week and prepare for school to start___!
Kyle and I went with friends to see the CSO play at Ravinia with the LOTR movie playing on a BIG screen. It was wonderful. I hope this happens again next year for movie number 2.
So, my classroom is nearly ready and I started the board outside my room. I am getting excited. I also got back a piece of technology that was taken away at the end of the year and I had been told would no longer be available for me to use. Unfortunately, I think that leftover chicken I had for lunch had been in the fridge for too long and I might not have nuked it to a hot enough temperature. Thus, me thinking I have food poisoning and laying on my couch on a Friday night. UGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment