Thursday, August 18, 2011

Workout

I took my husband to the gym last night.
I am used to exercising (it comes from a continuous struggle with my weight) and while I may not look like an exercise pro, I know what to do there. Well, my darling has never once in his life been to the gym. He also has not had PE since the 4th grade. This is due to his school letting you get out of PE if you were in band and choir or marching band and show choir in high school.
Needless to say, if you have never been on or seen someone using an elliptical machine, it is not so easy. Also, it just reinforces the fact that just because you are thin does not mean you are in shape/are healthy.
I hope he does not hate me for this and goes back later this week.

No comments: