Thursday, August 4, 2011

Repairing the self relationship

I have a new mantra. I am repairing the relationship I have with myself.
Why?
The relationships I have with others are not bad or a problem. My relationships did not make me put on a ton of weight, make me a workaholic, cause me to procrastinate. I realized that I was altering what I wanted to do and deciding to act in a manner I thought others in my life would prefer. First of all, how would I know what someone else would prefer me to do?
A week of vacation helped me see how much I work, even when I don't need to be working. Constant worry and stress is my downfall.
Time to keep myself honest to me. It is day 4 of this week of making sure I exercise my body. There is no reason to be overweight.
It is not selfish to want to be happy with who I am.

No comments: