Everyone celebrates in different ways. Because my school year just ended, I have a nice break from work. Ok, 1 day. I work on the weekends at the garden center still and am taking classes starting next week. But, I am rally enjoying this day off. It has been a while since I had an ENTIRE day to myself and doing whatever I want.
Truly, I don't like being by myself and not working. One day is good for me. I feel accomplished and relaxed...and I don't feel like a total slacker for not working more than one day.
Because today is devoted to stuff I need to get done and want to do, I have gone to the bank, gone shopping for new bedsheets (There was an unfortunate incident with the ones I already had and some benzoyl peroxide acne stuff. That stuff should not be applied before sleeping), went grocery shopping, and made myself a lunch of naan, hummus, and guacamole. I could probably live on that stuff.
This afternoon, Charlotte and I have a date with the groomer. She needs a pedi-pedi.
No comments:
Post a Comment