This Friday Fill-in is inspired by today being the last day of school!
1. I remember when I first heard __a beginning band play together for the first time. It sounds like car horns___.
2. __There was so much rain today it was___ showering down __when the kids arrived for their last day of school for the year___.
3. Most humans __don't get as many hugs in a lifetime as I got today___.
4. __Is this a good choice or a bad choice___...sound familiar?
5. I was inspired by _a student who made it through the whole year despite having brain cancer____.
6. __Where I left those confiscated silly bands and Pokemon cards,___ who knows where!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __sleeping in___, tomorrow my plans include __working at the barn and reading for classes___ and Sunday, I want to __be the fairy godmother (for real)___!
No comments:
Post a Comment