Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill-in

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was _several seasons of NCIS____.

2. __Just breathe ___, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon __is very bumpy___.

4. __Delicious food___ includes __butter___.

5. I was tempted by __ice cream and cookies last night___.

6. __Swimming, going to the beach, and reading___ are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to __driving home___, tomorrow my plans include __working at the barn and finishing research___ and Sunday, I want to __submit at least one more assignment to livetext___!



So, I have been a little quiet lately because I have been doing an intensive summer program where I am completing my entire LBS1 endorsement (special education) in six weeks. Essentially, it is 1/3 of a masters program crammed into 6 weeks. I have 3 weeks on campus of all day intense learning and then a week in the field and a few weeks of online research and assignment submission. It is kicking my butt but, I am so glad I chose to do it this way.

No comments: